Meddco Holdings Pty Ltd trading as Meddco Australia (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to our practices as set out in this policy.
For the purpose of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the data controller is Meddco Holdings Pty Ltd trading as Meddco Australia of 31 Brock Street, Thomastown, Victoria 3074.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our sites, applying for finance, subscribing to our service, submitting reviews, subscribing for our newsletter or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that communication.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION WE OBTAIN FROM YOU
We may also collect and analyse information about your computer, including where available your IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; operating system and browser type, purchase history, products you viewed or searched for, which we use for system administration purposes as well as reporting aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us which may include sharing your information with third party service providers employed by us to perform functions on our behalf such as, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing unwanted information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing services and processing payments.
- To protect you and us against fraud.
- To develop and improve the services and products we offer.
- To assess your dealings with us, including purchasing preferences.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to. Please advise us if you do not want us to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us on (03) 9465 9888 or by email at [email protected]
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.